Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A day in a Life with Enoch : Sports, Sports, Sports, CS:GO

I had a very weird day in this Easter holiday, we did sports for a really long time. For like most of the day, so it was very tiring. So this is how it went out: 

We went to play Badminton in the sports center down the road, we played for an hour, and it was lots of fun. Everybody found out the inner peace of my badminton skills. Nobody knows that. So they were so surprised and they booked time slots for the coming days, which is awesome.

After that, we ate lunch in a restaurant called Cafe 100%. The food is fine and we had like really long boring chats about after school activities. But I was entertained. So I was fine. We then went for a hour long hike, which was really fun but my sister got a stressed and started going all annoying. I guess that's what sisters do...

We then came home and play CS:GO and Tanki and it was really fun (obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment