Tuesday, July 28, 2015

How to get a good life in Ireland

My first thought of Ireland was that it was a very cold place and their really interesting Irish accents. But once I got there, I found out that Ireland was actually a really clean place. Everywhere was clean and tidy and the people treat you really well. One time when we were walking back to my friend's house in Ireland with my friends, my sister and my dad, a driver asked if we want to take a lift in his car for free back to my friend's house. My dad said no need because we were near the house anyway.



Once we got back into house, we instantly told my mum about this. This was a big difference between Ireland and other places around the world. Irish people are really nice and kind to us. But in Hong Kong, people are really nasty. Another big contrast in Ireland was that the sun goes down at 11 pm at night so we always have to sleep really late in the night. I guess around 2 pm. We went to a few places. For example, we went to the Cliffs of Moher, and some pretty big lakes. The picture above is a picture of Italy not Ireland.

During this trip we also helped out our friend do his farming work, like lawn mowing, slug killing and night exploring. To tell the truth, being a farmer is a really tough life but we went there for a week so we did the farming for fun which was really exciting. But lawn mowing was extremely dangerous with the razor blades slicing the grass. So we had to be EXTREMELY careful with what we were doing.

We also hanged out a lot with my old best friend called Casper. We had the same personality until he went to Ireland. Even though he didn't change a lot he feels lonely in Ireland. Ireland was the best part  of this trip.

Well, I still don't know what life actually was in Ireland.



No comments:

Post a Comment